1. JAMB 2017 Exams starts 6th May to 20th May, 2017 (Excluding May 12, 2017 because of candidates sitting for WAEC’s further Maths)
2. Sales of Jamb 2017 form will end on Wednesday, 19th April 2017. Registration portal closes on Saturday 22nd April 2017.
3. The Jamb 2017 fee is 5,500 naira. This includes Registration fees, Reading text amd all other document(Syllabus and brochure)
4. For Direct Entry candidates, Application will be on sale from Sunday 23rd April 2017.
5. Jamb has not cancelled awaiting result. Anyone is free to apply for the 2017 Jamb with awaiting result. The deal is – your result must be ready during screening to qualify for admission into any school.
6. JAMB UTME 2017/18 Recommended Book “InDependence” By Sarah Ladipo Manyika