Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited (AQS) is a wholly-owned Nigerian Company in the business of Maritime Security and Support Services (Vessel Lessing), Offshore Construction, Fabrication and Installation Services and Dredging Services to the Marine, oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To provide reliable communications between vessels and shore base.
- The Radio Operator works under the supervision of the Marine Supt. and reports directly to him.
- Shall maintain email communication with the vessels and file all vessel’s daily reports for Marine & Security.
- Shall maintain a station log where all occurrences related to the operation of the fleet is recorded including information about every movement of each vessel.
- Shall file all vessels’ requisitions and forward to Marine Supt.
- Have access to the tracking system of all vessels to confirm exact location of each vessel at any given time.
- Shall establish and maintain the vessel watch during escort operations, and record all details of passage.
- Minimum of OND Certificate in English, Literature or Economic.
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Accuracy, High sense of responsibility, Reliability, Punctuality.
- A good knowledge of English Language
- Skills in computer applications in MS Word and MS Excel
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- A Discharged Navy Radio Operator will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org