Do you know whether University of Uyo popular known as (Uni Uyo) do give admission into 200 level through direct entry (DE)? Are you doubting the admission requirements? Do you want to apply to Uni Uyo in the next coming admission through direct entry and you are not sure of the requirements? If so, this article is for you. It is meant to guide you on how to apply for undergraduate courses in the university with direct entry and gain admission.
What Are The Admission Requirements For Direct Entry In Uni Uyo?
This post highlighted most of those things you needed to know to serve as a general guide for your application process, thereafter you can drop your questions with regards to specific departments.
Prospective applicants into various course in the University must possess:
- Five credit passess in O level subjects including English for every courses and Mathematics for sciences and social sciences.
- OND, HSC, NCE, in relevant courses which was undertaken in Uni Uyo.
How To Apply For Uni Uyo Direct Entry Admission?
- Create you jamb profile in any cafe around you.
- Go to jamb office or any of the designated banks to make payment for PIN
- Complete the online registration in any of the JAMB approved centers in your area.
- Choose university of UYO
- Select the Department of your choice
- Submit the print completed form with your credentials to the nearest jamb office.
- Always check Uni Uyo website for update on the admission screening process.
- Then wait for the admission screening exercise.