KIIT University India Scholarship Program (KUISP) is applicable only for international applicants. Scholarships are available for undergraduate or masters degree programme for all courses.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a coeducational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate or masters degree programme.
Study Subject: Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses).
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Full Scholarship program will be not be paying any fee towards their education, health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses at KIIT University.
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which would cover their health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses.
- Applicants should bear the travelling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and their personal expenses during the duration of study.
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants should fulfil the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
- Preference will be given to applicants from financially challenged background.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Documents that have to be provided in order to apply are as follows:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter from the Embassy
- Proof of English proficiency (if available)
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).