A change in the color and temperature of your feet. Thickened, yellow toenails. Fungus infections such as athlete’s foot between your toes. A blister, sore, ulcer, infected corn, or ingrown toenail.
High blood sugar level comes with numerous complications and one of the dreaded complications is foot problems and decay that comes with high blood sugar level. So for that reason, people suffering from diabetes are advised to always check their blood sugar and also take medications when necessary to keep their sugar level low enough to prevent diabetic neuropathy of the legs and lower extremities.…CONTINUE READING HERE
In this article in line with a publication on Medical News Today, we are going to have a look at some of the warning signs of foot problems due to high blood sugar level. If you are diabetic and start noticing the symptoms going to be discussed in this article, then you must see a medical professional. Just sit tight and enjoy this article while learning something.
Signs Of Diabetic Neuropathy Of The Legs
1. Unusual tingling and burning sensation in the legs or foot for no clear reason. If you start feeling constant burning or tingling sensation in the legs, you should see a doctor especially if you are diabetic.
2. Numbness or reduced ability to feel pain or temperature changes in the feet. This change or numbness happens due to the death of the nerves in the lower extremities and if left can become something way more serious and severe.
3. Sharp pains and cramps in the feet or foot when you are moving around.
4. Serious foot problems such as infections, bone and joint damage that doesn’t go away easily.
5. Extreme sensitivity to touch for some people even a bedsheet’s weight can be painful to them. All these symptoms should not be swept under the carpet as they can point to diabetic neuropathy or nerve damage of the foot or feet. So for your own good, do well to see a doctor.…CONTINUE READING HERE