1. The Ogun State Planning and Development Permit Authority observed during routine monitoring that the construction on site does not confirm with the Approval granted as there is a deviation from the airspaces and setback.
2.,In addition, the building had been modified and enlarged with additional storey building at the back there by becoming over density…..CONTINUE READING
These are facts behind DATKEM PLAZA, Folagbade Street, Ijebu-Ode
In view of the above, the following actions were taken;-
• Contravention Notice with serial No. 0106983 was served on 24th May, 2022.
• Stop work Order with serial No. 000623 was served on 24th May, 2022.
• Stop work Order with serial No. 001065 was served on 22nd July, 2022.
• Demolition Notice with serial No. 0007549 was served on 11th October, 2022.
• Notice to seal with serial 000815was served on 4th October, 2022.
3. Despite the actions taken, the developer was recalcitrant and continued the the construction work on site.
4. This prompted the sealing of the Site on the 1st of August, 2023. But the sealing of the Site does not stop the developer from further construction as work continued on the site….CONTINUE READING