Men may go through a variety of physical and mental changes when they refrain from intimate physical engagement for an extended length of time. Their general health and well-being may suffer as a result of these changes. Five potential effects of long-term abstinence are listed below:…CONTINUE READING
1. A drop in testosterone levels: Male sexual traits, muscle mass, and bone density are all dependent on testosterone, a hormone. When men don’t have sex, their testosterone levels may fall, which can have a detrimental impact on their sex drive as well as other things.
2. The emergence of erectile dysfunction, per healthline Long-term abstinence from sexual activity can cause erectile dysfunction, poor orgasms, and other sexual dysfunctions in men. Frustration, low self-esteem, and relationship problems may result from this.
3. Physical and psychological alterations: Prolonged abstinence from sex can result in physical and psychological alterations, including irritability, anxiety, sadness, and feelings of loneliness brought on by a lack of physical contact.
4. An increase in stress levels: Avoiding intimate physical activity may result in an increase in stress, which could have a negative impact on sexual function and general health.
5. Physical health risks: Prostate cancer, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure, which can result in cardiovascular disease, are all increased by prolonged abstention from sexual activity….CONTINUE READING