According to Healthline, there are several signs that may indicate that your blood sugar levels are high.
1. Frequent Urination
High blood sugar levels can cause the kidneys to try to remove excess glucose from the body, leading to an increase in urination….CONTINUE READING HERE
2. Increased Thirst: As you urinate more frequently, you may also experience an increase in thirst, as your body loses more fluids.
3. Dry Mouth And Skin
High blood sugar levels can lead to dehydration, which can cause dry mouth and skin.
4. Fatigue: High blood sugar levels can make you feel tired and sluggish.
5. Blurred Vision
High blood sugar levels can cause fluid to build up in the lenses of your eyes, leading to blurred vision.
To reduce high blood sugar levels, it is important to eat a healthy and balanced diet that is low in added sugars and refined carbs, and high in fiber. Some foods that may help to lower blood sugar levels according to Healthline.
1. Non-starchy Vegetables: These include vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and spinach.
2. Whole Grains
Choose whole grains like quinoa, oats, and whole wheat bread instead of refined carbs like white bread and pasta.
3. Lean Protein: Foods like chicken, fish, and tofu can help to stabilize blood sugar levels.
4. Nuts And Seeds
These are a good source of healthy fats and fiber, which can help to slow down the absorption of sugar in the body.
5. Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are low in sugar and high in fiber….CONTINUE READING HERE