Pineapple is a very healthy fruit. Its botanical name is Ananas comosus and it originated from South Africa. Pineapple is filled with vitamins and antioxidants that are essential for a person’s health. According to Healthline, here are certain things that eating pineapple can do in your body….CONTINUE READING
1) It can fight diseases: Pineapple contains antioxidants that helps your body to wade off oxidative stress and also reduces your risk of getting heart diseases, diabetes and cancer.
2) It helps in digestion: Pineapple contains an enzyme known as bromelain. This enzyme helps to digest meat and also helps in digestion.
3) It can help to boost your immunity: Pineapples contains a high amount of vitamins and minerals. These nutrients helps to improve the immune system and also reduce inflammation.
4) It can reduce symptoms of arthritis: Arthritis is the inflammation of the joints. This inflammation causes pain. However, pineapple contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
5) It can speed recovery after a surgery or strenuous exercise: According to studies, the bromelain that pineapple contains can help to reduce inflammation, pain, bruises after a surgery. It can also reduce the time that it takes to recover from surgery or exercise….CONTINUE READING